Florenze~Firenze, Italy~Italia

Florence 4E's-project (21.2-27.2.2016)

I was a part of  4E's-project which was held in Italy, Florence and we worked together with students and teachers of Liceo Artistico Porta Romana.

Some photos of the school:
There we learnt about international entrepreneurship and also did product design practise in our own little groups.

One group usually had three Italians from that school and one English student and one Finnish student.

We had to use folding technics to make our product and in our groups we all made plans, sketches and models of our product using some kind of folding.

This is my groups product:
We made an futuristic backpack.
Reason why we used folding is because of  Ramin Rasani, he held lecture of his own work and how to design a product and how to market that product.

These are made by Ramin Rasani:
Our trip didn't involve just being at school we got to see many wonderful places.
We were lucky beacause the weather was pretty good every day so being outside was not a problem.

Sightseeing place in Florenze:
This place was nearby the school, I don't remember the name but it was someones royal palace and garden:
We were in Museum Salvatore Ferragamo:
So many shoes and they are handmade.
Palazzo Vecchio:
ARTEX (cooperation partner of the school):
Museum Piaggio:
I prefer a car but I would not mind to have one of these Vespas.
(Mickey Mouse is my favorite)
Pisa:
It was really amazing to finally see the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
And there were so many people taking that cliché pose picture where you hold or push the tower :D
Of course I did this cliché pose too :D
It was fun but also educational trip and I made some new friends so this journey was worth it.
(Even with five hour long wait in Holland when we were coming back to Finland.)

Some random pictures:
Awesome group :D
The last supper :D
And I hope that I can visit Florence again :D ( I should be able to! I rubed that boar's nose!)

Kommentit